Parker Diesel Delivery Hose
19-25mm ID (Max 80m)
About the productRead more »
The Parker Carbopress Diesel Delivery Hose is a well-known brand of strong and durable fuel hose. Usually supplied as standard on the...
The Parker Carbopress Diesel Delivery Hose is a well-known brand of strong and durable fuel hose. Usually supplied as standard on the Piusi pump kits e.g. Cube, ST and Drum range, this diesel hose is often purchased as a replacement for an existing pumping installation. The Parker fuel dispensing hose is available in 4m and 6m assemblies as standard, but can also be purchased in coils or by the metre should you have differing requirements. A petrol version is also available.
Features of the Parker Fuel Dispensing Hose:
- Diesel, oil and weather resistant
- Anti-static NBR.EPDM rubber cover
- Synthetic textile yarn reinforcement
- ID 19 or 25mm / OD 27 or 34mm
- Temperature -25°C to +80°C
- Different lengths of diesel hose and coils available
- Version for petrol available
- Assemblies c/w swages 1” M BSP fittings & o-rings