CTS Economy Fuel Tank Level Alarm
For High or Low Level
About the product
The CTS Economy Fuel Tank Level Alarm system is an entry level, battery powered solution for when only one alert is required. It is designed to indicate that the tank level has reached either a high or low state, with an integrated flashing red LED and a 90db sounder to warn the user that action will be required in due course. This simple and cost effective fuel tank alarm benefit from test and alarm mute functions, as well a battery life of over 72 hours when in full alarm mode, making it a solution for sites that are no always manned.
This fuel tank level alarm comes with three cut to size stickers for you to select and stick next to the LED, for making it clear to the user what the alarm siren is indicating. There are two labelled high and low, and one that is blank in case you wish to name it something else with permanent marker.
There is a version of this fuel tank alarm with probe for diesel and oil, and a version without a probe for use with a variety of fluids. A range of different tank level probes are available (see accessories table) for fuel oil, waste oil, water and chemicals.
Features of the CTS Economy Fuel Tank Alarm
- Choice of high or low level
- Weatherproof IP55 enclosure
- 1 x PP3 battery powered
- Red flashing LED & 90dB sounder
- Test & alarm mute functions
- 4 x mounting lugs for ease of installation
- c/w a choice of three labels for identifying the alarm
- Versions with diesel/oil probe for fuel tanks
- Version without probe for use with other fluids