CTS ATEX Approved Fuel Tank Alarm
For high or bund level
About the product
The ATEX Approved Fuel Tank Alarm system is designed for alerting the user of a high fluid level or that there is fluid within the bund, which may indicate a leak or rain water ingress. ATEX certified to Zone 1, this tank level alarm is suitable for tanks containing flammable liquids, provided that the probe used is suitable.
This ATEX tank alarm is battery powered for use on portable installations or sites where mains power is inaccessible. It benefits from a flashing red LED & 95db alarm which sounds to alert the user to a problem continuously for 120 seconds followed by a periodic beep for 60 minutes. This fuel tank level alarm has test battery, test alarm and alarm cancel functions for ease of use.
We offer a version that comes as standard with fuel tank probe for diesel, kerosene and JET A1 tanks, and a version without probe for other fluids such as petrol using a third party ATEX probe with solid stem.
Features of the CTS ATEX Fuel Tank Level Alarm:
- Choice of high level or bund alert
- IP65 metal enclosure
- Flashing red LED & 95db sounder
- Battery powered with test battery function
- Test alarm & alarm cancel functions
- Automatically cancels and resets when the zone is deactivated
- ATEX approved for Zone 1 II2G Ex ia IIB T4 Gb
- Version with probe for diesel, kerosene & JET A1
- Version without probe for other fluids e.g. petrol & spirits