Cleanfill Overfill Prevention Valve
2" M BSP (Automatic)
About the product
The Cleanfill 2" Overfill Prevention Valve from Lafon can be fitted to a tank as a piece of safety and environmental protection equipment. This overfill protection device can be used on fuel and diesel storage tanks that are filled by gravity flow or a pressure pump system. When the tank is full, the valve will close preventing any further fluid from being dispensed into the tank. There is also a version available to be used on AdBlue™ storage tanks, a fluid which is known as DEF in America and other countries.
Features of the Cleanfill Tank Overfill Prevention Device:
- Automatic operation
- Maximum flow rate: 650ltrs Per Min
- Inlet connection 2" M BSPP
- Less than 1 min re-opening time
- Light high resistance anodised alloy body (diesel version)
- Stainless steel body (AdBlue version)
- EN13616/KIWA BRL-K363 Accredited
Please note: Oil compatability is heating oil only.