Cim-Tek 70063 Hydrosorb Fuel Tank Filter
110 Ltrs Per Min (10 micron)
About the product
The Cim-Tek Hydrosorb Fuel Tank Filter is an industry known filter that removes water and particles up to 10 micron by trapping it in its resin coated pleated paper element. These fuel storage tank filters have a spin on cannister element, enabling the diesel filter element to be easily removed and replaced once it becomes full.
The Cim-Tek 70063 fuel tank filter is designed for higher flow rate pump systems up to 110lpm. If a lower flow filter would be more suitable for your application, see the 70062 in the related products.
Features of the Cim-Tek 70063 Fuel Storage Tank Filter:
- 10 micron Cim Tek cannister filter
- Maximum flow rate of 110 Ltrs Per Min
- 1” F BSP Flanged Inlet/Outlet
- 1 1/2"-16 F UNF Filter Thread
- Suitable for diesel
- Cim-Tek part code: 70063
- Includes 1 x filter head and 1 x filter element