Aquafighter Canvas Fuel Tank Water Absorber
For bulk fuel tanks up to 10000l
About the product
Aquafighter Canvas is a fuel tank water absorber designed to remove both free and suspended/emulsified water out of diesel fuel directly in the tank, therefore providing a complete solution for water contamination. Aquafighter Canvas comes in two sizes, Medium and Large, depending on the size of the fuel storage tank. The diesel and oil tank water absorber is typically used for removing water from bulk fuel storage tanks and generator tanks, the medium size is suitable for a tank with a capacity of up to 5000 litres with the access of at least 12cm and the large size for a capacity of up to 10000 litres with the access of at least 16cm. Both sizes of the fuel tank water absorber can be manipulated through tank opening but not through a long pipe.
The bound and free water in a storage tank can cause issues associated with microbial growth, known as "diesel bugs", which is responsible for creating a nasty sludge that blocks filters, damages your equipment, causes engine system corrosion and poor fuel efficiency. The Aquafighter water absorber eliminates these problems by reducing the water content levels down to 75ppm to meet the EN590 diesel fuel standards (200ppm) and saving you costly damage and downtime. Unlike other solutions on the market, this diesel tank water absorber not only removes free water but also separates and captures the suspended and emulsified water, which often gets left to cause serious damage to your vehicles and equipment.
By doing this, the Aquafighter Canvas fuel tank water absorber provides numerous benefits including preventing diesel bug from forming, reducing filter replacements and need for tank cleaning and protecting the tank from corrosion.
Understand more about the problem of water in your fuel and Aquafighter as a complete solution here.
Features of the Aquafighter Canvas diesel and oil tank water absorber:
- Captures and removes free and emulsified water directly in the tank
- Other products on the market absorb only free water
- Prevents diesel bug from forming
- Reduces filter replacement by around 60%
- Eliminates the need for most additives
- Reduce water level down to 75ppm to meet the EN590 diesel fuel standards
- For fuel tanks with a capacity of up to 10000 litres
- Medium size 35cm x 27cm, suitable for tanks with the access of at least 12cm
- Large size 70cm x 27cm, suitable for tanks with the access of at least 16cm
- Medium size absorbs up to 2.5l
- Large size absorbs up to 4.5l
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, biofuel and heating oil