Aquafighter Anaconda Fuel Tank Water Absorber
Absorb up to 4-7liters (Size150cm x 9cm)
About the product
Aquafighter Anaconda is a fuel tank water absorber designed to remove both free and suspended/emulsified water from fuel tanks to provide a complete solution for water contamination. This particular diesel and oil tank water absorber is typically installed through 4 inches/10 cm openings on plastic fuel tanks, IBCs and small static or portable tanks.
As bio content in fuel is increasing, water content and the microbial growth that results from is are becoming serious issues for stored fuel quality. This is often responsible for creating a nasty sludge that blocks filters, damages your equipment, causes engine system corrosion and poor fuel efficiency. The Aquafighter water absorber eliminates these problems by reducing the water content levels down to 75ppm to meet the EN590 diesel fuel standards (200ppm) and saving you costly damage and downtime. The diesel tank water absorber not only removes free water like other solutions on the market but also separates and captures the suspended and emulsified water, which often gets left to cause serious damage to your vehicles and equipment.
By working in this way, the Aquafighter Anaconda fuel tank water absorber provides numerous benefits including preventing diesel bug from forming, reducing filter replacement requirements and need for tank cleaning and protecting the tank from corrosion.
Features of the Aquafighter Anaconda Diesel Tank Water Absorber
- Captures and removes free and emulsified water directly in the tank
- Other products on the market absorb only free water.
- Prevents diesel bug from forming
- Reduces filter replacement by around 60%
- Eliminates the need for most additives
- Reduce water level down to 75ppm to meet the EN590 diesel fuel standards
- For fuel tanks with a capacity of up to 2500 litres
- Size: 150cm x 9cm
- Absorbs up to 4-7l
- Suitable for diesel, kerosene, biofuel and heating oil