Introducing September’s ‘Product of the Month’
Tue, August 30, 2016 - 9:09:00
Introducing the Economy Tank Alarm Range from Centre Tank Services - for the September issue of our 'Product of the Month' campaign.
This is the second edition of our ‘product of the month’ campaign and this month it features a range of products rather than just one - our very own tank alarm range.
The CTS economy alarm range comprises of:
The CTS Economy Alarm Range are entry level, cost-effective, battery powered solutions for alerting you to a problem with your tank, whether it be a low level in fuel, an overfill situation, or a leak or debris in the bund.
These fuel tank alarms are ideal for use on portable tank installations, or for when mains power is unavailable. As the alarms are battery operated, the alarms will sound for approximately 72 hours once an action is required, and consist of a red LED and a 90db alarm sounder. With the alarm able to alert for 72 hours, it makes it the perfect solution for unmanned sites over the weekend, as the alarm will still sound when people arrive on Monday morning.
This range of products has a variety of further benefits including:
• Weatherproof IP55 enclosure
• Test and alarm mute functions
• 1 x PP3 battery powered
• 4 x mounting lugs for ease of installation
• Fittings for both plastic and steel tanks
• c/w a suitable probe:
- AdBlue Bund: 5m probe suitable for AdBlue, Water and Chemicals
- AdBlue High Level: 5m encapsulated probe suitable for AdBlue and Oil
- Economy Bund: 5m with 1½” brass cap suitable for Diesel, Fuels and Light Oils
- Economy Fuel Level: 5m suitable for Diesel, Fuels, Light Oils & Water
(also available to purchase without a probe)